Friday, March 28, 2008

loneliness interwoven behind the confessions

March 28 , 2008 , marks a very significant landmark yet the saddest moment in the history of my existence . It was 1:00 in the morning when the news exploded like a bomb . I woke up when my cp beeps to my surprise it was a txt message from my brilliant big brother friend for more than two years .I was shocked , could hardly believed with what I read. I just found myself teary eyed .I’m happy for him but other parts of my hypothalamus dictate loneliness . I just don’t know why ? A question that bothers me since then .At first , I just simply take it for granted believing it was sort of brotherly affection . But to my knowing , I care for him more than just a brother and friend .In my eyes , it’s wrong since then I don’t want that the friendship we have “ cultivated “ will be destroyed . If possible I want to cherished it forever because I value him as a good friend and big brother . But sometimes , we are just human bound to feel something extraordinary to others . I ignored it , tried to divert my attention to something different but to no avail , it grows day by day ..I hate myself for the first time. Am I such a fool loving someone the fact that I’m not worthy enough for him ?Shyness overwhelmed my being after the confession. . At last , sad to say I have already violated my dictum to my students . If they come to know about it , surely they will laugh at me . But , let me tell you that for the very first time in my life I tried to reveal the real dictate of my heart .Professionalism was forgotten during the confession . What a shame on my part ? Am I a laughing stock now in your eyes ? If so , can’t blame you for such . Honestly , I tried to cover up the confession by sending a message in the afternoon . Unfortunately , my expectation doesn’t work due to the fact that I’m not veteran in the field of lying . I don’t know how to play games with anybody else because of my serious personality . Instead , I was hurt with your message . An explanation follows on my part but it seems you could hardly believe with my revelations now. Despite what happened memoirs of yesterday is still save in my cpu . Every time memoirs need to be reminisced then surely I’ll just go over the emails stored in my inbox . Those are supposed to be valued for life . An important asset to be treasured till the last end of my dying breath . Though , market value will not increase it needs to be kept for once in my life It reminds me of “ You “ .

You who brought forth happiness in my being even if I don’t deserved to admire someone like you because of career discrepancy. You occupy the highest rank in the strata and I belong to the lowest . Thank you very much for being a part of my existence . You give color to the sunset of yesterday . A new beginning emerged now in my existence .Shadows of the past has been totally erased from the time that the cursor touch my heart . Sorry for that big brother friend . An apology has been said . . Blame me for my foolishness . Am I such a fool ?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear,

I'm a korean living in seoul.(name: Oh Minseok)
Korean special investigative team are investigating samsung
corporation.
But they do not work right.
Suspicious to be bought off.
samsung corporation has many crimes.
And the team investigates samsung corporation.
It contains korean companies samsung,huyndai,sk CEOs' illegal issuing
stocks or bonds.
The quantity are plenty.
(Three company CEOs did(and are doing) many crimes to me.
Many koreans are knowing it.
But many koreans are bought off by illegal issuing stocks or bonds.)
The team are knowing it.
Korean special investigative team must investigate this.
But they are trying to conceal it.
I ask for asking for this criminal investigation to prosecutors in any
country.
And help the shareholders and me.

P.S)
Three companies are hacking me and trying to kill me.
And are suspicious to use my name and email illegally.
If you receive another message that I dictated above are not true,
it is not from me, but from three companies.
The things I dictated above are true.