Tuesday, December 18, 2007

angel through the miles

He’s not a man of words , I simply do the talking and patiently lend me his ears every time I tried to reminisced the incidents that I have come across with . But behind his silence lie a sincere heart full of love and sincerity that you could hardly fathom it’s depth .Even the mariners who have already circumnavigated the vast Pacific ocean can’t give you the exact “ measurement “ of what he is thinking . No wonder , in some cases accuracy is not always exact . There could have always been an error .

He came to my life the moment that I was down . I didn't search for him . Suddenly , he knocked once and since I 'm the hospitable type about matters that concerns the heart , I entertained him . Although there are differences , we manage to make things work out . Even if bulges are still there - I hate those unwanted fats . Those are the climax of this grand finale of the journey we have started two years ago .

At first , I don't believe that opposite poles attract . North can never be south . South can never be north . Ideas clash because of differences in profession . Mine entails a lot of talking to earn a meager " peanut " for survival . For him , skill is needed . Skill coupled with an art and patience to the patients .

There were times I demand for quality time though patients demand his time . But lately , I tried to weigh things objectively . I learn to love his profession even if in some cases he neglected precious " spices " of the menu that needs to be tasted . Our schedule don't jibe .Conflict arises it is always man vs man and man vs group .

Man vs man , that he's always busy with work . I do admire him a lot for that , he's the hardworking type . A man of vision- he always want the best for people close to his heart . You might call him the ambitious type but for sure I can't blame him for that . Like me , he doesn't want that hardship should have a room for the " palatable dish " that he needs to cook when the proper time comes . But when such dish be tasted ? The answer depends upon the budget .According to him yesterday the pocket is still skinny and needs to be feed with tears of blood and sweat across the miles .

This angel and hero may be miles away but he still spread his wings even if in the first place he can't because of hectic schedule .This is for you my dear . You are the wind beneath my wings .I'm hoping that wings of yours will totally be opened when you are already in your " hometown " paradise to start cooking that dish I mentioned . Even if that menu will not be as palatable as chefs cook it I will always be very much willing to help you cook it .The only thing I'm wishing is give me the best ingredients .That ingredients would be a journey to be with you throughout my life till the last end of our dying breath . HAPPY HOLIDAYS my angel and my hero .

No comments: