Monday, December 17, 2007

rotten devil has no room in a costly place

In the eyes of people I'm fine but behind the magic smile is a sorrow that hide the shadow of yesterday . Deep within my heart is hatred to someone who was once a part of my life . An angel from the prologue , a devil and monster in the epilogue . Stupidity is in my heart the moment he came to my life , thinking that he's good enough . Sad to say things doesn't worked out the way I try to figure out during the exposition. If possible I don't want to reminisced the memoirs of yesterday because it made me bleed so much ...

My heart bleeds through the years .. Physicians can't prescribe the right medicine . In the history of medical sciences no med. would be tantamount to that illness I have suffered ..Trust becomes trash . His final destination should be in the garbage .Rotten devil like him has no room in a costly place . Hell is at the helm .Regret comes last but it's too late . Yesterday can't be tomorrow . Tomorrow can't be yesterday . Yesterday has a dark shadow . Shadow that brings forth clouds , thunderstorms , super typhoons , killerquake and other calamities . Pastel colors still remains in my soul everytime i remember him . But as the cliche adage goes , there's no use crying over spilled milk . That milk has a new flavor now . Flavor that makes my life colorful.The pastel shades turned out to be rainbow . Multi- colors make the cloudy weather favorable .Although in this life journey , there is always a room of darkness . An excerpt from my favorite song goes ...

What a journey it has been
And the end is not in sight \
But the stars are out tonight
And they are bound to guide my way

God was my star when dark shadow was in the midst of my travel at that time . If not because of this great star I could have lost my path .The pain was such a killer ilness - similitude to a terminal cancer that needs constant chemotheraphy .Until finally , I was awaken when my angel whisphered my fave melody ...

An he said " cast your burdens upon me
Those who are heavily laden
Come to me all of you who are tired
Of carrying heavy loads ...








s

No comments: