Tuesday, December 4, 2007

prologue

let me try to reminisced the past with the memoirs that are indelibly left behind .join me in my journey as i try to unwind the incidents that happened in my life from the time of my existence in this paradise.

let's try to pause for a moment now ...

I saw the first light of the world on the 22nd of march, the youngest in a siblings of two both girls and belongs to a hand to mouth existence family.but guided with the ideology that " education is a way out poverty ". that serves on my part as a challenge in order to exert my utmost effort.

through god's help , i was able to reap the fruits of my toils last march 30, 1998 when i gra duated with the degree of BA English / Mass Comm from the UNiversity of northern phils. in vigan city, ilocos sur . right after graduation , i worked as a scriptwriter/ reporter of BNC productions, the first multi-media outfit in ilocos sur , a reporter columnist of the now defunct ilocandia news daily , a newly launched local paper in the province at that time. however , i found myself in the portals of the academe august 1998 at macro colleges inc. where i taught for more than seven years.but sad to say , it goes with the dictum.nothing is permanent , i decided to cut my services april 2007. that paves the way for me to be a part of a private tertiary institution in the city of pines. now , i'm happy to be a part of a computer school in la union.

No comments: